Friday 15 January 2016

Magazine Title


The title that I have chosen for my magazine is the word 'Renegade'. The decision of this title was my first initial idea which after attempting to think of more choices all fell short in comparison, such as 'RUN' and 'III'. These titles simply did not have the bold impact I wanted and also they did not sound as good when said.  

The definition of Renegade is: 

 1. One who rejects a religion, cause, allegiance, or group for another; a deserter.
 2. An outlaw; a rebel.
The second definition in particular struck me for some reason and thought it would fit the themes of a Hip-Hop magazine. 


The second definition in particular struck me for some reason and thought it would fit the themes of a Hip-Hop magazine. Also I simply think the word 'Renegade' is sound amazing and therefore a good title. Ironically, there is a song by Hip-Hop Artists Jay-Z and Eminem entitled 'Renegade' also which applied further emphasis on my choice of title.

No comments:

Post a Comment