Monday 4 April 2016

EVALUATION 4 [DRAFT]


My magazine is aimed at a audience of primarily 16-30 year old. My magazine's age range came about taking in some feedback about the type of people that generally listen to hip-hop as well as who the music artists have made is aimed at. The large range in age also reflects the diversity that the genre provides. Although Hip-Hop is seen as a more mature genre there is still a large percentage of listeners that are teenagers, therefore a larger age range is needed. The music that my audience will primarily listen to is Hip-Hop/Rap music and listen to many artist that are considered 'mainstream', including: Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, Eminem, Chance, The Rapper, Tyler, The Creator, Kanye West and more. I decided to aim my magazine at a predominantly male audience due to the more masculine themes that are presented in Hip-Hop. As well as Hip-Hop Music, my audience would also have a number of other hobbies/interest such as: Video Games, Movies, TV Shows such as The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones and also social media. To research for my audience I used the website 'UKTribes.com'. on this site I was able to narrow down the specific types/groups of people that would be interested in Renegade Magazine. From the website i found groups such as Hypebeasts, Stylers and Urban Artist. Each of these groups have particular links to my magazine's genre and therefore provided me with specific groups which I could target upon the creation of my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment